Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick Halloween update

Crazy night. Went to a concert with a group of friends, which ended around 12:15 then made our way to Union Station for a party at off-campus housing. Some of the guys I was with knew the girl who was throwing it. Ended up taking the metro home around 2:15 and going to bed by 3:30, which was actually 2:30...DST.

Anyhow, some quick pics of the costume for you all.


I was a cat. I wanted something easy, cheap, and comfortable for the concert. The ears and tail were $7 total, then I wore a black tank top, black skinny jeans, and black converse. It was clear what I was, but I was still comfortable jumping around at the show, unlike some people who wore masks / ridiculous shoes/ skirts / etc.

Did my own french manicure for it! The whiskers, by the way, are done with a 99 cent eyeliner pencil and are perfectly straight because I googled "how to draw whiskers on your own face" (no jokes) and read that it helps to use a credit card or something to make them straight. GENIUS.

This is the end of the night, just so you could see the tail, because I didn't have any other full shots of the costume.

Ummm...yeah.

The end! (For now.)

2 comments:

  1. love your costume! soooo cute!
    and yay for googling "how to draw whiskers on your own face"! FABULOUS.
    <3

    ReplyDelete