Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanks for the memories

Done? What do you mean I'm done?

It still hasn't hit me that I'm leaving. My super shuttle will be here in about 5 hours to take me to the airport. Maybe it will hit me when the shuttle comes. Or when I take my boxes to the UPS store. Or when I get on that plane to Germany...

Anyway, my last weekend or so was spent wonderfully with the girls I'm gonna miss the most. We went out to a club on Saturday night (my first night OUT in DC - kind of sad, but oh well)

Congressional 3 ladies: Pin, Amanda, Katie, Emily, Alana, Sam, and me.Alana, Sam, and me. LOVE these girls.


Then on Monday after all of us had finished finals, we visited the White House christmas tree.

Now I'm just finishing up my packing and shipping. I'm terrified I'm gonna run out of room. I don't have much left to put in my suitcase - really just my washbag and Teddy and Tree Stump - but it's already bursting. I'm crossing my fingers it's not over 50 pounds!

As for my boxes...let's not even talk about that. I'm only shipping three, but it might be a stretch. Some things might not make the cut. Like my pillows - those might have to go. But, as Mom said, they're just pillows.

I also have to get my laptop and external harddrive away. Ughh this is too difficult. I can't think anymore. Perhaps I'll write from Germany.

Peace out DC - it's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment